Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tag, I'm it. "My 5 weirdest habits"

Yah so, I've been tagged by an out-of-control ozzie to list my 5 weirdest habits. As if my very existence was not a weird habit in it's entirety, for the purposes of brevity, I'll bring the stats down to an auspicious odd number.

“The first player of this game starts with the topic (Your Five Weirdest
Habits) and then tags five others who fill out the survey and in turn tag
five
others. All must clearly state these rules at the top. Go.”

  1. I write down the title and author of every book i've completed reading in a little pink floral memobook I've had since the sixth grade.
  2. I never refer to people by their real names when I make personal diary entries. Instead, I employ grand metaphors or cite them as "The Prat", "Scaly" and "He-who-shall-not-be-named-in-case-these-diaries-are-published-posthumously".
  3. I eat the lunch I bring to work before 9am.
  4. I order triple espresso along with a shot of pure liquidised wheatgrass because I like the way the combination makes my teeth chatter.
  5. I take my coffee black, no sugar. The bitterness is the most honest taste I know.
Done. Tag, you're it.
(I know I'm supposed to tag 5 people, but I don't like playing favourites. So if like me, you're wasting borrowed time, go ahead and jump on the meme.)

No comments:

Profane. Profound. What's your poison?