This is how it works:
- Go to www.mealsonspeed.saaleha.com (Bear with me on the design flaws - I'm still in the tweaking process.)
- Click on the Slam Jam Challenge page.
- Leave in the comments section, a suggestion for a cooking challenge. (Each challenge is a list of ingredients you'd like to see included in a dish.)
- The ingredient combinations can be as varied or as odd as you like. (If you're a regular MealsOnSpeed reader, you'll know I'm not averse to combining paw paw with pepper or tang juice powder with mascarpone.)
- My restrictions are that I will not use pork, carnivores or cook with alcohol. Please keep ingredient suggestions to items that are not too obscure or out of season.
- Each week I will choose or, you will poll for, the suggestion challenge (I still have to decide). I will then proceed to cook/braise/broil/fry/roast/sauté/massacre/pummel/etc until the ingredients choose to collude to become something edible.
- I will blog the result.
- A new challenge will be chosen each week.
Photo Credit: Steve Woods