1. "Have you seen my new coat?", the first little piggy said. "It has a T on the back."2. "There, I'll just take it off, and turn around."3. "Hello little piggy!" said the big bad wolf.4. "AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!"
1. he's just a boy2. she's just a girl (can i make it any more obvious)3.Wolf4. Pigare 3 and 4 adjectives to 1 and 2 respectively?
1.two people doing headstands2.good hairstyle gone bad-beauty in front of mirror madness3.whirling dervishes4.two old ladies puffing (in)elegantly on thin cigarettes
1. Teetering on the edge of reason.2. A forced reconcilliation.3. Holding hands at a murder scene.4. Sibling Rivalry: When we were kids, Mum sometimes dressed us alike. People always said HE was a 'handsome young man'. And the hand me downs, I was always in his clothes. Unworthy of his clothes.
1. A Chicken with webbed feet2. A Roman Emperor in a boxing match.3. Two flamboyant people dancing.4. Two poodles kissing and making up :)
Feels like im in rehab all over again..But here goes..P.S. Label the blots.. Who decides which is nr 1-4.. Just a thought..Will start from the rightTOP RIGHT - 2 boxers after the normal rules speech by the ref..having a touch upTOP LEFT - A dudes head getting splatterd by a sniper shot.. See the blood oozing... Well do uBOTTOM RIGHT - 2 persian sheiks (turban and all)sitting back to back, smoking on their pipes.. Sitting on bar stools..BOTTOM LEFT - 2 witches holding onto SATAN's son and taking him 'away'.. not witches.. more like the dark druids.. soothsayers.. ppl from the dark side..
Left to right:1. a frog.2. a chic wearing a beanie and ear muffs on a bmx bike3. a bat on its back with prestic stuck to it4. a grumpy, frowning man.You gonna read our heads now?PS: Hi! This is me de-lurking :)
Mary(pic top left) had a little lamb whose fleece was black and white (pic top right) She used the skin to make a coat (pic bottom left) and with the wool she made a kite (pic bottom right)Alternatively: Pic 1Your name is Mary If you have a lamb turn to pic 2 If you own a red riding hood turn to pic 3If you own a garden turn to pic 4Pic 2you had a little lamb, went to school with you. The End.Pic 3Wolf ate your granny. The End.Pic 4Your garden has pretty maids in a row. The End.
Time to redo - Didnt read the title..Here goes..BOTTOM RIGHT - Its a duel.. 2 men.. Back to back.. About to start their 10 paces and lock and load.. All for the damn GOOSE's hand in marriageTOP RIGHT - Flashbacks of their previous bar fight still lingered in their head as they began to pace the 10 steps.. TOP LEFT - The 10 paces ended with an abrupt gunshot which left one of the men with a splattered head..BOTTOM LEFT - The dead man's body was taken away by the town's 2 undertakers..
Clockwise top left:1 - A wolf standing on his hind legs over bags of hay, while swinging two chickens in his hands..their feathers can be seen flying about.2 - Two fairies shaking hands (centre) and two witches sharing gossip (below)3 - Two poodles enjoying some tongue action4 - A bat being held hostage by two other bad ass bats (dont ask)
1. inkblot2. inkblot3. inkblot4. inkblotYou guys are all crazy too see anything else, they all inkblots.
Post a Comment