Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm taking your advice dammit!

The voices in my head have started to shout obscenity at me. Worse still, is that they've somehow disembodied and now issue forth in the altos, sopranos and baritones of my friends. It's difficult to dumb those voices when they belong to their own minds.

I hate it when people are right about being right, especially when I should know better. I hate it when I know they're right about being right. And I hate that despite the rightness that's spewing out all around me, I still choose to blow myself a bubble and live in it.

4 comments:

Muhammad said...

The voices are right. Listen :P

Anonymous said...

huh?
am i missing something?

Saaleha Idrees Bamjee said...

apologies anon, didnt mean to be vague, i'm just going through stuff.

Bilal said...

Voices?! Mine sorta speak a different language so i guess i'm fine for now:)

Profane. Profound. What's your poison?