I don't normally play decoupage with my blog and like the sighting of the Easter Bunny humping the Great Pumpkin, this practice will occur very rarely indeed.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:54:09 -0500
Subject: [DEBATE] : top 11 reasons Dubya planned to bomb Al-Jazeera
Top 11 reasons Dubya planned to bomb the al-Jazeera network
11. Wanted to send a message to CBS.
10. Ran out of anthrax.
9. Promised Rupert Murdock a lucrative, "no-bid" contract.
8. Al-Jazeera White House correspondent tried to ask a "follow-up"question.
7. It's only terrorism when it's done to us.
6. Attorney General advised that he couldn't torture the al-Jazeera staff.
5. Al-Jazeera website linked to a flash animation depicting Dubya as dim-witted.
4. "Philosophy of life" doesn't extend to journalists.
3. Thought he needed a diversion from the U.S. use of chemical weapons in Fallujah.
2. al-Jazeera ran colorized version of "It's a Wonderful Life."
1. Osama bin Laden wasn't there.